Monday, April 11, 2016

Love From L.A.

Dear Family,
That was so boring.
HELLO FAMILY!
Wow Vernal, I kind of remember going there, I just remember the quarry
wall full of dinosaur bones. That's cool how they gave you all a suite
as well because dad and Connor were too tall, if I was there maybe
they would have just given us the whole hotel.
We had a great week this week, not too many new people we are
teaching, but the Lord strengthened a lot of the people we are
teaching. We had an awesome miracle with our investigator J, we
stopped by and retaught The Restoration and his daughter A was
there. It was cool we recommitted J to be baptized on May 8th and
his daughter and his daughter is all for being baptized. It was a cool
miracle she even told us that she will push her father to be baptized.
So really cool at Church this last Sunday me and Elder Piepgrass went
over and talked with this new person to the ward named A, he is
from Africa and is a member, the cool thing is, is that he is trying
out for the LA Galaxy. He is really cool though we had him over to the
gospel principles class and he is really cool. We might see if he will
be available to come with us to visit people.
Other than that our week was pretty normal we just visited a lot of
people and we went and shared the gospel. Missionary work.
Not as exciting as last week, but we had fun out in Palos Verdes.
There is a lot of sight seeing spots to look out to the ocean this
P-day we are just trying to figure out what we are going to do. Elder
Lupeni had to come up and talk with President about applying for BYU,
he thinks he is not going to make it in, but he is a living legend, he
is a first generation, he is international, and his grades are good. I
told him the world will end if you do not make it into BYU with those
perks.
Well I am obviously running out of things to say, How is Jordon and Jen doing?
Well we are going to get running, but have a great week, BECAUSE I WILL!!!!!
I love you all.
 
Love,
Palm treeElder Jacklin
P.S: Since Mother's Day is coming up let me know what time is best for
me to call so I can have it planned out where ever I am at. Also we
went to the temple again so here are some pictures.

Love,
Palm treeElder Jacklin

Temple Trip


Our District
Our Zone


No comments:

Post a Comment