Monday, October 19, 2015

Not much to say today...

Hello Family,
It has been great here in Los Angeles and we've had a pretty crazy
week this week. I'm trying to send an email by iPad, but it's a little
hard and takes a lot longer than a computer, but it's much nicer to be
able to use it on Mondays when ever there is wifi. I can't believe
Fall break already happened.
Well we had a great week trying to build up the area and we've done
really well. We found a few people to teach and we ran into a few
potential investigators again and they wanted to learn more about the
Church so we shall see.
We had a funny experience going past a random church in Lynwood and we
heard just a screaming man inside and I just thought wow if I could
understand what he is saying I would conclude that what a great way to
drive away the Spirit. We also ran into two guys who loved laughing
and trying to tell us we are crazy and worshiping idols.
It's hard to take pictures here because everything moves, but this
next week we are going to the temple for a visitor center visit with
some of our investigators which will be awesome.
I'm glad that everything is doing great back home and I can't wait to hear more.
 
Love all of you,
Elder Jacklin
 

No comments:

Post a Comment