Hey Family,
I can't believe it has been 2 years of full time missionary work. It
has been way to fast, but I am excited to start this new part of my
life. We had a great week, but I won't say much about it, but I do
want to leave my testimony as this comes to a close.
Our week was super fun. We had some awesome experiences being able to
have H randomly say she wants to come to Church which is super
cool. She didn't show up, but she wanted to see us this week and come
to Church next Sunday.
Also we had an awesome experience we got a call from a member that a
nonmember wanted a Priesthood blessing. So we went over and we kind of
talked and then proceeded to give her a blessing and it was super
spiritual. Well later that day we get a call from the member saying
that she wanted us to come back and teach her. So that was really
cool, to see before leaving here.
Also fun experience we had is we went to a Pioneer Day Activity at the
Westwood Building which is right behind the temple and that was super
fun. Funniest thing that happened was they had a mechanical bull to
ride and the Elders were pushing so hard to see if President Haynie
would give them permission and apparently he did so all the Elders in
the zone including myself rode the mechanical bull. Super fun I will
send a video mine was pretty funny. Haha I still managed to hold on
after the bull was wiping me off.
Haha so that was our week, but we had some other experiences that if
you really want to know you can ask me when I get there. Haha
Well I wanted to leave this last part to bear my testimony. I know
without a doubt that Heavenly Father loves each and everyone of us. I
know that Him and His Son live and have made the way for us to take to
return and live with them again in eternal happiness with our
families. I know families are forever. I know that the Gospel changes
lives and that all happiness comes from living the Gospel and keeping
the commandments. I know that the Book of Mormon is true and that
Joseph Smith is a Prophet of God. I know that the Lord blesses and
loves all of us and I am so grateful for the many great things that I
have learned on my mission and I am ready to bleats past this finish
line and carry on what I learned here and apply it to my life after
the mission. I love you all so much and I am excited to see you all!
#HereICome
Love,
π΄Elder Jacklin
I thought I would make a good message to leave behind. Someone will
see this and want to meet with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment