Hello Family,
This week was really great. We had a lot of awesome appointments. Bare
warning I think this is going to be my shortest email.
Monday
So we pretty much did our P-day things today and after that we went to
the Natural History Museum with J to go around with her and see
the sites. It was pretty good, but just to let you know I had to spend
12 bucks to go in so that was moy terrible, but it was kind of worth
it.
Tuesday
Tuesday was great we met with this guy named I. (Quick interruption
by the hand of Elder burns the son of Elder Jacklin, on the tenth day
of the seventh month of the first year of the reign of trump. A father
and son were reunited in glorious and terrible hand to hand giant
monster combat. And it came to pass that the battle that did commence
was very sore. Yea, more sore than that of any battle known to the
children of the clam. And it did come to pass that many had fallen
during this battle including one Elder Taylor who had also fallen. I
finish my record by saying bro. And sis. Jacklin you have an awesome
son!!! He's a great missionary!!!)
So back to I, haha. Sorry that was Elder Burns. So we met I and
he is really awesome he was meeting with missionaries in Oakland which
was cool. He is really interested in the Gospel and is super cool.
Wednesday
So today we met with H she is also someone new we are teaching and
she had a grandson that returned from a mission and so she has been
asking us a lot of questions about what we believe and what we do as
missionaries and she is really awesome. So we talked with her and we
also saw her again on Friday as well with I and so that was really
cool, they are so willing to meet with us which is awesome because we
were struggling trying to find people like that.
Thursday
Today was my Departing Temple Day which was really fun. It's crazy how
fast the mission has gone. So I saw a lot of the missionaries that
came out with me which was awesome. I love going to the temple it's
awesome.
After the temple we went and got Korean BBQ which was really good too.
The Departing temple day though takes up all your day so that's all we
did so that was fun.
Friday
So Friday was really fun we had District Meeting and had an awesome
training from the Zone Leaders about prayer.
After that we had some awesome lessons with our investigators.
Saturday
We had a good day of contacting. We also had weekly planning an other
stuff so our day was taken at that point.
Sunday
On Sunday we had a lady visit because a member invited her to come.
She was super awesome she really loved it. #MemberPower
That was our week, I am so sorry I just really rushed today, but I am
going to check a FedEx to see how much it will cost for a bike to be
sent. Also the cost I need for a iPad is 81 dollars.
I love you all sorry again I was really rushed today, but I love you
and I am doing awesome and yeah have an awesome week!
Love,
π΄Elder Jacklin
No comments:
Post a Comment