Tell
Connor he could have it worse, we run into a lot of people who haven't
been to a dentist and their teeth look terrible or those who smoke and
their teeth are rotting away. Goodness 6 that's pretty crazy hopefully
that doesn't happen to me, that would be like 24 cavities, oh goodness I
think I would notice at that point, haha, have black teeth. Gross!
So
how is everything, so I got reminded by Grandma and Grandpa that I
haven't even talked anything about the ward I have been in for 7 months,
eeeek! That's not good, don't tell them. We have a great ward actually,
they are super funny. Our ward mission leader actually went out with us
to a lesson and he reminds me of Brother Hall, he is super cool. He is
this little chubby Cuban guy and he loves giving people hugs. We also
have a funny second councilor his name is Brother Laplante he is the one
that had us Skype you family.
Well
actually while I was typing this I found out that I am getting
transferred so I guess I will be in Inglewood now so I am finally
moving. The mission President called me and told me I was so we will see
what happens with that. So this email turned into a small email. I am
sorry, but I know that I will be able to email more next week.
We
have a great progressing investigator that is being baptized. He is
really excited for his baptism and we also took him to the temple
visitor center. He really enjoyed it and we also had him attend a
baptism at our building. He is really prepared and is really progressing
forward to his baptismal date, which he wants to have on the 20th of
March for his mom to be there so we are excited for that as well. We are
trying also to figure out, because he wants a Spanish Baptismal
service, so we might figure that one out he says he wants to be in the
English ward, but he wants a Spanish Baptism so his mom can hear and
listen.
We had a great miracle too
with a family that reminded me of the other family we worked with. We
were biking and we received a referral for a lady named H and we
went by and she was super interested in reading the Book of Mormon. Her
husband is a less-active member and we are planning to work with them.
They want to get married so we are working with bishop have them
married. I am glad they are working towards that. They also have a ten
year old son so that will be cool.
Love,
Elder Jacklin
No comments:
Post a Comment